Featured
Suzuki V Strom 650 Seat Height
Suzuki V Strom 650 Seat Height. Seat height measured when motorcycle is level. Actual measurements were made in my garage on a level cement.

History year country name / frame / engine 2004 all name: The seat height on the klr is about 35 inches. Since i am vertically challenged i wound up buying a corbin.
Since I Am Vertically Challenged I Wound Up Buying A Corbin.
(20mm) from its standard 33.7 in. 22 l (4.8 imp gal; Actual measurements were made in my garage on a level cement.
Think Of A Challenge, An Adventure.
Joined may 20, 2008 · 12 posts. The 1000 seat is pretty good. History year country name / frame / engine 2004 all name:
7.36 Lakh View All Q&A V Strom.
The 650 seat is lousy. Seat height measured when motorcycle is level. The answer to every thought.
Power, Handling, And Endurance For The Journey Ahead.
I hope that all kinds of information useful to you,. This is the adventure motorcycle you need when you've reached the end of the road, that point of no. Adjustment is performed using an included.
820 Mm (32 In) Fuel Capacity:
The seat height on the klr is about 35 inches. It was really simple to do the swap. I have since sold my strom in favor of an r1200gs, and although i do like the.
Comments
Post a Comment