Featured
Saints Row 3 Freezing
Saints Row 3 Freezing. Oblivion installed, so i know it's not all my steam games that freeze like that. It’s not a frame drop.

It just freezes at any random moment. Close saints row the third (if you’re running it). Oblivion installed, so i know it's not all my steam games that freeze like that.
Oblivion Installed, So I Know It's Not All My Steam Games That Freeze Like That.
I wanted to replay saints row the third for pc so i bought it on steam (not enhanced edition, which i also have on epic). I'm 20 minutes in and i'm not even past the intro scene and to the character creation screen yet because it keeps freezing, sometimes with audio, sometimes without. The three solutions that people have had some success with are:
The Games With Gold Download Of Saints Row:
Every 5 minutes the game crashes now. The third my game keeps on freezing!!!!! It just freezes at any random moment.
Close Saints Row The Third (If You’re Running It).
At random moments the audio mutes and then the game freezes. Freezings+massive frame drops (from 110+, to even 20). Select library on the upper left.
So, I Recently Purchased Saints Row 3 On Pc.
It's a free play weekend on steam for saints row the third so i downloaded while it's fun, it's very annoying. Saints row stuttering and lags badly 1. The third is completely unplayable.
I Played It On 360 And Really Enjoyed It, So I Bought It.
Freezing issue with sr3 remastered is anyone else having a freezing issue with the remaster on base ps4. I have tried so many different. It’s not a frame drop.
Comments
Post a Comment